Thursday, January 22, 2009

A short holiday before last subject...

Don't know is fortune or not, my last subject that's Photography, which i scared most, were fall on 5th Feb, after CNY...I have more time to do revision for it, meanwhile, i can't play without stress >.< However, God planned it, as His naughty child, I just accept it nya~

Is going to be move out from the house that we stayed for 7 years, although just move to a place that still in Kepong~ Many things need to packing, my parent shocked when saw a lots of my "properties"...my anime & manga. I proud of my collection~
wahahahahahaha.....
Especially my favorite Keroro Gunso!!
Hohohohoho....

Because of exam, I no mood to shopping, so I haven't buy new cloth yet~
This Saturday will be go to take a look...dating by the way~but accompany 2 children....no no, is his younger sister & also my brother~
Hehehe...special dating.

The stupid guy...JX...said look forward to my new house, but when I asked for help for move those heavy thing, he replied busy for his own home...
No matter how to clean, his house always like that 1...beacause his family members have "dirty cat" DNA...don't know why can be a lot of sand inside his house, even in the living room...

Help or not, depend of him...
trying not to regard with him =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...